Monday, April 6, 2015

Wall Mural

                                                             WALL MURAL
One day after school my mom received a text from Mrs. Sims and she didn’t like the mural that was there before and so she asked my mom if she could bring me in to school a little bit earlier than usual and so we were on our way to school and my mom told me "Mrs. .Sims sent me a text last night and asked if you would sketch out the new mural on the wall and help paint it and everything". Of course I said yes so we got there and I went to find Mrs. Sims and gave me an idea of what they wanted I immediately started working on it, it looked great and in about a week we got it done and it looked good it was done the day before leadership day. Now it is going to be there forever it is painted in the door way of the 5th & 4th grade hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment