Monday, November 25, 2013

Haley's Special Presentation

 
My family went on a trip to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan,
and Costa Maya. To make up for my school work I
did a Power Point on history of the places I went Cozumel,  Belize
Roatan, Costa Maya.the pic in the left corner is my
cruise ship caled Carnival Dream. 
 
 
This is Tomba del Caracol a Pirate death center.  
 Pirates will take peaple and tie them up and kill them
or let them starve to death. This is my family in it.
Tomba del Caracol is in Cozumel, Mexico
 
I went to see and hold White Faced Monkeys and parakets.
that day Ialso saw and feed Iguanas. I feed them Elaphent Leaf Plants.
I saw White Faced Monkeys one named Loala, a group of
Monkeys named Tom and Ferry, a group named Chip and Dale.
I also held a Paraket named Perch.
This animal park is in Roatan.

-Haley 
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment